Sugared Plum Jubilee
The essence of flambéed brandy over sugared plums, accented by notes of apricot and rounded out with a sweet sugary finish. One sip of this coffee and we know you'll want to break out into a dance!!!
-100% Arabica Coffee Beans
-Roast Profile: Medium
-Infused Flavor: Plum, Apricot, Smooth
Try this Sugared Plum Jubilee Recipe
Raspberry Mocha with Raspberry Whipped Cream
½ cup strongly brewed Sugared Plum Jubilee Roast
½ cup water or milk
2 tbsp your favorite hot chocolate mix
1 tsp Raspberry Sorbet Sugar
Raspberry Whipped Cream to top
1. Add Sugared Plum Jubilee Roast and Water/Milk to a mug. Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes until hot.
2. Add hot chocolate mix and Raspberry Sorbet Sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Top with Raspberry Whipped Cream.
Raspberry Whipped Cream
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup heavy cream
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1. To a stand mixer, add raspberries and ¼ cup heavy cream. Mix together until raspberries are completely broken down.
2. Add raspberries mixture to a fine mesh strainer. Using a spoon, press down on mixture to strain whipped cream through the strainer and remove raspberry seeds.
3. Add raspberry whipped cream back to a mixing bowl. Add remaining whipped cream. Using the whisk attachment, mix on low for 2 minutes until mixture becomes foamy. Add powdered sugar and mix on medium for 2 additional minutes until soft peaks begin to form.
4. Store refrigerated in an airtight container up to a week.
Bag Check: All of our coffee is freshly roasted and packaged with a degassing valve to keep your product fresh. Coffee is best stored in a cool, dry place. Never freeze your coffee.
All of our coffee is roasted fresh daily. We offer whole bean or ground. We suggest buying whole bean and grinding for the best flavor, but of course we can grind it for you! Visit our merchandise section if you need a grinder.
Information on 12 pk Single Serve Coffee Cups
Our 12 pk Single Serve Coffee Cups are compatible (or for use) with the KEURIG® K-CUP brewing system.
Maintaining Your Coffee Maker Is Essential
Did you know that maintaining your coffee maker is essential to its well being? We want you to have a pleasing experience with our coffees. Cleaning and maintaining your coffee makers, especially single single-serve coffee makers (i.e., Keurigs) to remove mold, mineral build-up and retained water in a reservoir is extremely important. Be sure to clean your system according to the manufactures instructions. You can also search google and YouTube for cleaning tips on most systems!
$25 Gift Box Upcharge
Gift the coffee lover in your life a gift box filled with their favorite coffee, gourmet sugar, and mug* or canister. Your gift upcharge is $25 in addition to the coffee you choose.