Coffee Rendezbrew Recipes
Recipes we've created specifically for our coffees and teas.
Brother's Blood Orange Tea
w/Sister's Sunshine Sugar
Brother's Blood Orange Tea
*1-quart @coffeerendezbrew Brewed Blood Orange Iced Tea
*750 ml bottle of Riesling
*½ cup Orange Honey Simple Syrup
*2 Blood Oranges- sliced (plus more garnishing)
-Start by brewing the Blood Orange Tea overnight. Place tea bag in a quart of water and refrigerate overnight. Discard tea bag.
-To a large pitcher, pour the wine into the tea.
-Add the Orange Honey Simple Syrup and stir to combine.
-Add Blood Orange Slices.
-Serve over ice with orange slices.
*Note, if you want a sweeter sangria, add more Orange Honey Simple Syrup.
Orange Honey Simple Syrup
*¼ cup @coffeerendezbrew Sister’s Sunshine Sugar
*¼ cup Honey
*½ cup Water
*1 Blood Orange Sliced
*¾ cup Strawberries Chopped
-Add all ingredients to a small pot over medium heat. Stir to allow the sugar to dissolve.
-Turn the heat up and bring to a boil. Once boiling, allow syrup to simmer for 10 minutes.
-Remove from heat and let syrup thicken and cool (about 20 minutes).
-Using a strainer, press down on the oranges and strawberries to release all of the juices into the syrup.
-Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Watermelon Rose Sangria
w/Rose Sugar Simple Syrup
Watermelon Rose Sangria Tea
*1 bottle Rosé wine
*2 TBSP Rose Sugar Simple Syrup
*¼ cup Fresh Watermelon Juice
*Watermelon Triangles to garnish glass
-Brew watermelon tea in a bottle of rose wine overnight. Discard tea bag.
-Add Rose Sugar Simple Syrup and Watermelon Juice to the Watermelon Wine. Stir to combine.
-Serve with watermelon slice on glass.
Rose Sugar Simple Syrup
*½ cup Rose Sugar
*½ cup White Sugar
*¼ cup Fresh Mint Leaves
*2 tbsp Dried Rose Petals
-Add all ingredients to a pot over medium heat. Stir to combine and melt sugar.
-Turn heat up and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat down to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
-Remove from heat and strain to remove rose petals.
-Allow simple syrup to cool and store refrigerated.
Strawberry Basil Bellini
Strawberry Basil Sangria
*1 qt Strawberry Basil Tea brewed overnight
*1/3 cup Elderflower Liqueur (St. Germain or substitute)
*Raspberries and Strawberries
-Mix Strawberry Basil Tea and Elderflower Liqueur together.
-Add in raspberries and sliced strawberries.
-Serve over ice. Pour tea ¾ in glass.
-Top with prosecco.
GINGER, ORANGE, PEACH ORGANIC GREEN TEA
Citrus Ginger Green Tea
*1 tablespoon Coffee Rendezbrew
Ginger, Orange, Peach
*Organic Green Tea
*1 inch section of ginger- thinly sliced
*1 slice of orange
*1 slice of lemon
*4 mint leaves
*Honey to taste
Ora’s Peach Cobbler Sugar to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a large mug.
2. Pour hot water over top.
Allow ingredients to seep for 5 minutes.
3. If desired, remove tea bag,
ginger, mint leaves, orange
and lemon slices.
4. Enjoy tea hot!
4 oz Strongly Brewed Coffee Rendezbrew Beaches Brew
1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
6 oz Milk of Choice
2 tablespoons Lavender Simple Syrup
Lavender Sugar (Optional)
𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗽
½ cup Water
½ cup Sugar
1 tsp Culinary Lavender
1 tsp Coffee Rendezbrew Blueberries in Bloom tea
2 drops of lemon juice
1. Brew espresso or strong coffee. Once brewed, stir unsweetened cocoa powder directly into hot espresso/coffee.
2. Step 2.
3. Steam milk on stove or in microwave. Using a frother, combine lavender simple syrup with milk.
4. Step 3.
5. Pour espresso or strong coffee on top of steamed milk to combine.
6. Step 4.
7. Top with lavender sugar if desired.
𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗽
1. Add water and sugar to a small pot over medium heat. Stir to combine.
2. Add lavender and butterfly pea flower. Turn heat up to bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, stir to combine ingredients. Remove pot from heat.
4. Allow syrup to seep for 30-40 minutes.
5. Using a strainer, remove lavender and butterfly pea from syrup.
6. Store lavender simple syrup refrigerated in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
REHOBOTH BEACH ROAST
Coffee Day Milkshake
*1 ½ cups Butter Pecan Ice Cream (slightly softened)
*¼ cup Rehoboth Beach (cold brewed overnight)
*¼ - ½ cup Almond Milk (depending on thickness level)
*2 tablespoons Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pecans (chopped)
1. Add ice cream, cold brewed coffee and almond milk to a high speed blender.
2. Blend on high for 30 seconds until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Pour into a tall, chilled glass and top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar roasted pecans.
DEWEY BEACH ROAST
Dewey Beach Bourbon Coffee Cocktail
*4 oz Coffee Rendezbrew’s Dewey Beach Roast - room temperature or chilled
*1 - 2 oz Bourbon (depending on taste)
*½ oz – 1 oz Maple Simple Syrup
*Coffee Rendezbrew's Auntie Ann’s Maple Nut Sugar rimmed on glass
1. Combine Dewey Beach Roast, Bourbon and Maple Simple Syrup in cocktail shaker with ice. 2. Shake to blend until cocktail shaker is cold (about 15 seconds).
3. Rim whiskey glass with Auntie Ann's Maple Nut Sugar.
4. Serve over ice.
Auntie Ann's Maple Nut Simple Syrup Recipe
1 cup water
½ cup Maple Syrup
¼ cup Brown Sugar
¼ cup Auntie Ann’s Maple Nut Sugar
1. Add water, maple syrup, brown sugar and Auntie Ann’s Maple Nut Sugar to a pot over medium heat.
2. Allow water to warm. Stir to combine brown sugar, Auntie Ann’s Maple Nut Sugar and maple syrup.
3. Once bubbles begin to form on the edge of pot, remove from heat.
4. Let syrup cool. Store in an airtight container.
THE MAIN GRIND ROAST
Coffee Rendezbrew’s Main Grind Roast is a Single Origin Coffee from Colombia. Single Origin means that the coffee can be sourced directly to the farm and is not blended with any other coffee beans. This Medium Roast has nutty and floral aromas. It pairs perfectly with a sweet breakfast board! So, grab your mug, some friends and pour yourself a cup of coffee to celebrate National Coffee Day!
FALLIN' NUTS FOR PUMPKIN ROAST
Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee
Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee
1.Brew Fallin' Nuts for Pumpkin as a Cold Brew Coffee overnight.
2.Pour Cold Brew Coffee into a glass leaving room for Cold Foam.
Peanut Butter Cold Foam
*½ tablespoon Peanut Butter Powder
*2 teaspoons Oh My Pumpkin Spice Sugar
*2 ½ tablespoons 2% Milk
*4 tablespoons Heavy Cream
1.Add all ingredients to a tall glass.
2.Froth ingredients together for 30 seconds until liquid has doubled in size.
3.Top Cold Brew with Peanut Butter Cold Foam.
THE JONES BREW
Apple Pie Latte
*4 oz The Jones Brew- strongly brewed
*1 cup Oat Milk
*2 tbsp Apple Butter
*1 tbsp Maple Syrup
*1 tsp Auntie Ann’s Maple Nut Sugar
*1 Cinnamon Stick
1. Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce to
2. Add Milk, Apple Butter, Maple Syrup,
Maple Nut Sugar and Cinnamon Stick
to a small pot on the stove. Turn heat to low.
Whisk ingredients together.
3. Heat milk for 5-10 minutes to allow
the cinnamon to steep.
4. Remove cinnamon stick from milk.
5. Pour milk into a tall glass or mixing cup.
6. Using a handheld frother,
froth milk for about 30 seconds until foamy.
7. Pour coffee into mug.
Top with milk mixture.
8. Add whipped cream and/or
caramel sauce (optional).
LEWES BEACH ROAST
*1/3 cup Espresso or Strongly Brewed Lewes
*1 cup Chocolate Almond Milk
*1-2 tbsp Peppermint Simple Syrup
*½ tsp Espresso Powder
1. Add espresso or strongly brewed coffee
to a mug.
2. Stir in desired amount of Peppermint
3. Heat Chocolate Almond Milk in a small
pot over medium low heat. Stir in espresso
powder (is using). Allow milk to warm but not
4. Once warm, pour half of the chocolate
milk on top of the coffee.
5. Steam or froth remaining milk. Pour on top
of the latte.
6. Top with whipped cream and chocolate
Peppermint Simple Syrup
*1 cup White Sugar
*¼ cup Coffee Rendezbrew’s Mint To Be
*1 cup Water
*½ tsp Peppermint Extract
1. Add both sugars and water to a small pot
over medium heat.
2. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and allow
mixture to simmer.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sugars are
combined and the syrup thickens.
4. Add peppermint extract. Let simmer for 1
5. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
SUGARED PLUM JUBILEE ROAST
Raspberry Mocha with Raspberry Whipped Cream
*½ cup strongly brewed Sugared Plum Jubilee Roast
*½ cup water or milk
*2 tbsp your favorite hot chocolate mix
*1 tsp Raspberry Sorbet Sugar
*Raspberry Whipped Cream to top
1. Add Sugared Plum Jubilee Roast and
Water/Milk to a mug. Heat in the
microwave for 2
minutes until hot.
2. Add hot chocolate mix and Raspberry
Sorbet Sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Top with Raspberry Whipped Cream.
Raspberry Whipped Cream
*1 cup fresh raspberries
*1 cup heavy cream
*3 tbsp powdered sugar
1. To a stand mixer, add raspberries and
¼ cup heavy cream. Mix together
until raspberries are completely
2. Add raspberries mixture to a fine mesh
Using a spoon, press down on mixture to
whipped cream through the
strainer and remove raspberry
3. Add raspberry whipped cream back to a
mixing bowl. Add remaining whipped cream.
the whisk attachment, mix on low
for 2 minutes until
mixture becomes foamy.
Add powdered sugar and mix on
medium for 2
additional minutes until soft
peaks begin to form.
4. Store refrigerated in an airtight container
up to a week.
CAPE MAY ROAST
Blueberry Vanilla Coffee Smoothie
*½ cup Cape May Roast Coffee
(frozen into 4 ice cubes)
*½ Frozen Banana
*½ cup Frozen Blueberries
*1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
*¼ cup Quick Cooking Oats
*Pinch of our Sweet Cinnamon Sugar
1. Pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
2. Add all ingredients to a large blender.
3. Blend on high for 30 seconds
until all ingredients are
incorporated and smooth.
4. Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
5. Notes: for a sweeter
smoothie, use a whole banana or add
maple syrup or honey. If your smoothie is
too thick, add additional coffee ice cubes,
regular ice cubes or almond milk. For a
protein kick, add a scoop of your favorite
vanilla protein powder!
MORNING PRAYER ROAST
Heavenly Chocolate Caramel Supreme Latte
*½ cup The Morning Prayer- strongly brewed
*1 ½ cups Milk of Choice
*½ tsp Vanilla Extract
*Dark Chocolate Drizzle Sugar
1. Add milk of choice to a small pot. T
urn heat to medium and heat until warm.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
3. Pour chocolate syrup down one side
of a large glass. Pour caramel syrup down
the other side. Turn cup to allow syrups to
run together and cover glass sides.
4. Pour coffee into glass. Pour milk on top of
coffee reserving about ¼ cup of milk.
5. Froth remaining milk and pour on top.
6. Top with whopped cream, additional
caramel syrup and Dark Chocolate Drizzle